Have complete visibility into access and behavior
Teleport logs all operational actions and records all interactive sessions across your infrastructure so that you easily satisfy regulatory audits, conduct root cause analyses and share operational knowledge.
See what's happening and who's doing it
- Complete logging and session recording, including metadata and user identities, across entire clusters.
- Real time session monitoring and sharing.
- Implement controls like "four eyes" procedures for critical operational actions.
Cluster level controls and permissions.
- Control access on a cluster level so you don’t have to manage permissions on individual machines.
- Users log in once and permissions are set across your entire infrastructure fleet.
- Logs and session recordings can be easily shipped to secure, encrypted storage and logging applications.
Supports cloud-native and legacy infrastructure.
- Teleport can run on any infrastructure and operating system.
- Compatible with OpenSSH, SSH 2.0, and other open standards.
- Supports traditional SSH workflows and Kubernetes for cloud-native infrastructure.