Benefits of Teleport Cloud
Shorter Time to Production
- No hardware or software to procure, simple pricing
- Wizard-based approach to setup and configuration
- Shared-nothing infrastructure, no noisy neighbor problems
Greater Peace of Mind
- Access points hosted and managed by Gravitational
- Service continually patched, monitored, and maintained
- 24/7 access to security and compliance experts
- Access servers across any cloud or on-prem
- Integrate into existing workflow tooling for notifications and approvals
- Use existing identity provider as single source of truth
Benefits of Teleport Enterprise
Implement Security Best Practices
- Enforce 2FA when using SSH and Kubernetes
- Provide role-based access controls (RBAC) via short-lived certificates
- Log events and record session activity for full auditability
Reduce Operational Overhead
- Forget about managing keys, VPNs, firewalls, jump boxes, or IPs
- Work with existing SSH and K8s workflows and tooling
- Lightweight binary that can handle the largest infrastructure footprints
- Structured audit logs for SSH and Kubernetes
- Audit events and session recordings securely stored in a vault to prevent tampering
- Monitor, share, and join interactive sessions in real-time
How Does Teleport Cloud Work?
1. SIGN UP
- Reserve your spot on the waiting list.
- We will contact you to understand your requirements and scope.
- We will add you to the wait list.
- When Teleport Cloud is ready, you will receive an email with a link to the Teleport Cloud control panel.
- Login to the Teleport Cloud control panel.
- Access your SSH nodes and Kubernetes clusters regardless of where they are.
- Enjoy accessing servers on the edge.
- Use the command line or the Web UI.